- Silver rings Shablul
- Silver earrings Shablool
- Silver with gold lining Israel
- Silver jewellery
- Shablool women's watch
- Bracelet 72 names of God
- Amulets, seals and talismans of Solomon
- Ring of Solomon's seal
- The Ring Of Atlantis
- Amulets and talismans the Keys of the soul
- Cabalistic Pentacle Talisman
- Mon Platin DSM dead sea cosmetics
- Celtic jewelry
- Colored wax candles
- Promotions and Discounts
- The Amulets Of Israel
- Hamsa Key Chains
- Map of king Solomon
- Ring of Solomon - it's gonna
- Red thread
- Magnets with Israel
- Charms Feng Shui
- Charms and pendants
- Silver chains
- Orthodox Souvenirs from Israel
- Ring of Solomon's seal
Ring of Solomon's seal
The seal of Solomon is the mysterious symbols with which the eponymous king was able to tame 72 spirit and manage them. After printing on the ring of Solomon gained great wisdom and the ability to understand and speak the language of animals. Can skeptical about this legend, but the mysterious symbols found reflection in all the major world religions, Christianity is Seven centuries of world history(the seven planets), and were widely used in European architecture. In Islam believe that the seal of Solomon helps to gain wisdom, so she still adorn the interiors and household items. The teachings of the Kabbalah were considered a symbol of one of the strongest defenders of the human from various evil eye and spoilage, as well as assistant in various cases. It is known that the talisman seal of Solomon with the changes a person's life in a positive way regardless of his religion, and does not conflict with any religion, so will fit anyone. Buy amulet in our online store. All necklaces are made in Jerusalem from sterling silver. Shop charms Dream Catcher guarantees the originality of the product and the maximum matching symbols on the amulet of the original sources. When buying mascot do not forget that the seals of Solomon, there is no universality, and each of them has a specific purpose, and that is very important. To protect the house from damage and the evil eye.
Print crafted in the form of rings made of silver 925
How to determine ring size you want to buy?
- Take a string or strip of paper, and a ruler.
- Wrap the lace around your finger in a place where there will be a ring. This should be enough space to lace passed through the widest part of your finger.
- Note on the cord junction. Expand and measure with a ruler. (the length of the inner ring circumference in millimeters).
- Divide this value by the number Π ( Π = 3.14). Example: We have : 55mm length divided by 3.14 = 17.5 size.